How clean is your phone? Laptop? Tablet? It's time to find out.
Introducing the All-in-one screen cleaner. A revolutionary all-in-one screen cleaner is here to wipe away the smudges off your screen, and much more.
This innovative product has been created with the eco-friendly screen spray with a built in microfibre cloth. This allows the user to easily and effortlessly understand how this product operates. Cleaning with ease has never felt better with the all-in-one. A product that has a simple but effective structure that is ideal on any screen surface.
You are probably thinking do I actually need this, I don’t think that I need this then you should read this. A Which study has shown that there are less than 20 units of bacteria on an office toilet, 140 units of bacteria on a mobile phone and a massive 600 units of bacteria on a tablet. This test was conducted by swabbing tablet screens 30 times, mobile phone screens 30 times as well as taking 30 swabs of the office toilet and then the swabs were sent to the lab to be tested. A horrifying stomach churning set of results were sent back including a trace of Staphylococcus aureus which can cause a severe stomach bug. The Health Protection Agency have issued that units between 20 and 10,000 is a potential risk. When compared with the office toilet the test results show less than 20 units. Microbiologist James Francis has been quoted to say “A count of 600 on a plastic device of any sort is incredibly high”.
The All-in-one screen cleaner should be used as often as possible to avoid this build-up of bacteria. The amount of time that people use their devices is an astounding amount. This means that we must treat our devices with care and love as they are our pride and joy.
Customers that have purchased this have enjoyed using it and have stated that they love the cool retro design which fits easily into any bag with ease. Another factor that people love about the all-in-one cleaner is that it is environmentally friendly. This is very beneficial to the buyer because they wouldn’t want to cover their devices with harsh chemicals or substances that they are not aware of. This product is child friendly and is also safe to use around pets. People who suffer from certain allergies don’t need to worry because it is hypoallergenic. All in all a fab product that’s rated 5 out of 5 for handiness, simplicity and effectiveness.